Traditionally Tyyni will have fundraiser disc DecoDye/DyeMax designs to be spread to retailers all over the world. By purchasing these discs, you will support the event and of course, you will receive some fine piece of art.
To make the tournament as good as possible, we need YOUR support! Together with our great sponsors, Latitude 64 and Dynamic Discs; we are launching series of fundraising discs. These discs are your favourite Trilogy -molds with awesome graphics made with DecoDye/DyeMax and Hot Stamp techniques. All of the fundraiser disc graphics has been designed by Ari Väisänen, AD of Tyyni.
Fundraiser discs are released in January 2019.
2018 Tyyni Fundraiser disc retailers. List for 2019 retailers will be updated when discs are released and sent to retailers.
- NBDG.fi https://nbdg.fi – webshop. Shipping worldwide.
- Powergrip http://powergrip.fi – webshop and Brick & Mortar store in Oulu, Helsinki, Tampere and Turku. Shipping worldwide.
- Frisbeemarket – Shop and webstore: www.frisbeemarket.com
- Chilli Disc Golf, Tallinn and Tartto
- Micke’s Discgolf http://mickesdiscgolf.se
- Discexpress – http://discexpress.se
- Discsport – http://www.discsport.se
- Discimport https://discimport.dk/
- ThrowNatur – http://Thrownatur-discgolf.de
- Sport Mielke – http://www.discgolf24.de/
- Crosslap – https://www.discgolf-shop.de/
- Discgolfova Hriste – http://www.discgolfovahriste.cz/cs/uvod/
- Ultimo Wave – https://www.ultimo.cz/
- Guru Disc Golf – https://gurudiscgolf.com/
- Dynamic Discs http://dynamicdiscs.com – Good variety of molds from Dynamic Discs, Latitude 64 and Westside Discs with DyeMax graphics (Tyyni, Kerberos and TD)
Is your information missing or incorrect?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix that. To order the fundraiser for retail, contact Latitude 64 with email email@example.com