TYYNI MAIN EVENTS
EPT TYYNI OPEN
- European Pro Tour event for top players
- Only MPO and FPO, rating phased registration
- At Sibbe Disc Golf, Sipoo
- June 30th to July 2nd, 2023
TYYNI X – 10th ANNIVERSARY EVENT
- 1032 spots available
- Professional divisions: MPO, FPO, MP40, FP40, MP50, MP60
- Amateur divisions: MA1, FA1, MA2, FA2, MA3, MA4, FA4
- Amateur Master divisions: MA40, FA40, MA50, MA60
- Junior divisions: MJ18, FJ18, MJ15, FJ15
- At six courses, all players will play three course
- July 6th to July 8th, 2023
ENTRY FEES FOR 2023 EVENTS
EPT TYYNI OPEN
- 200 € MPO / FPO
- 150 € Professional divisions
- 120 € Amateur divisions
- 80 € Junior divisions
- PayPal + DiscGolfScene -fees will be added to these entry fees. These are floating fees and should not be more than 10€ in any case.
- All entry fees includes 10% VAT and 20 € course fees
- Entry fee does not include Tyyni One Round or other side event fees or any course fees for practise days
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration for EPT Tyyni Open and Tyyni X must be done via DiscGolfScene.com (direct links below)
- The registration fee is paid immediately when you have registered for the event. Your registration is not confirmed until you have paid and your name does not appear in the player list.
- Payment is done via PayPal (account is not needed! PayPal is used as a payment gateway). Visa and Mastercard -cards are accepted as well every payment option that PayPal is offering.
- All other events/tournaments/side-events have their own entry fees and all available information will be found on the Schedule -page when available
- PDGA membership is required to play in Tyyni events. Membership is not required while registering
- Finnish competition license is required from Finnish players. License is not required while registering
- PDGA Certified Official test is required in EPT Tyyni Open
LINKS TO REGISTRATION
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (TYYNI-X)
Tyyni runs with extreme professionalism but still mostly by volunteer work. All the income of the event is put back to the event for players, volunteers, and spectators. In case you want, you can support the event and help us continue the good work in the future. If you wish to sponsor the event as an individual player, it is easiest during the registration. You have two options to add to your registration, with different perks.
+10 € Pizza for volunteers. You support the event and are an awesome person
+50 € Named supporter. With this donation, you will get your name on the speficic Supporter Wall at event center in Sibbe Disc Golf
TYYNI ACE POOL
Think you can ace it? Purchase yourself an entry to Tyyni Ace Pool! 5 euros will get you into Tyyni Ace Pool. In any of the rounds at Tyyni main event, you shall Ace, you will receive a 100 euros cash prize. If you are not in the ace pool and make a hole-in-one, congrats, it’s still a good shot, but no prize given. You can win 1 Ace Pool of 100 euros. In the case of multiple aces, you should fill a lottery ticket.
PERSONALLY CUSTOMIZED DISC / MINI
Even that we’ve had amazing Player Pack thru the years, we want to offer more. During registration, you are able to purchase a special run disc with your OWN NAME customized on it. This design is only for pre-orders during registration and cannot be purchased from anywhere else. DecoDye disc costs 24,90 €. If you wish to add DecoDye mini (with same graphic), add +9,90 € (total of 34,80€). Now you also have the option to double the order, get two discs and two minis for a cheaper price. Put ones on the wall and other ones into your bag!
Available until March 1st
TYYNI MYSTERY BOX
Do you love discs? Do you love mysteries? We love them too! As an additional option, we made a special Tyyni Mystery Box for your choice. The Mystery Box includes mainly discs 4-5 and an extra surprise. If you love discs and are a regular Tyyni goer, this is a perfect addition to your registration! If you really love them, get two with a steal pricing! You will get your Tyyni Mystery Box while checking in and getting your players pack.
Available until March 1st
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION
HELP EVENT PARTNERS
Tyyni has partners who would like to offer you promotions and news about their products. During the registration, you can subscribe to our event sponsors newsletters. Support the event by accepting marketing from our partners like NBDG, Ramirent, Ford and Latitude 64.
Only your name and email are shared for them to use in their newsletter and nothing else. At any given point, you can unsubscribe from their mailing lists. Your email will not be used for marketing purposes without your permission. You will receive emails regarding the event and your registration.
The most time-consuming task is to choose a tee-off song. It can take many hours so it is wise to do it in advance and not while filling up the registration form. While choosing the song, remember that only the first 30s is played (as you have 30s to tee-off) and that is what makes it so difficult. Your personal favorite song might not have the best intro on it so you better listen to it carefully before typing it down.
We are using the Spotify streaming service to play the songs, so be wise and select a song from their library. If your chosen song is not available on Spotify, we will play a random (or not so random) stupid song instead. You can use Spotify’s free version to browse the service and select the song.
To help us out, put down a Spotify link WITH the song name, thank you.
Go to Spotify by following this link -> https://www.spotify.com/
Here is instructions how to get the link to your song. Thank you Tero Tommola for providing these videos.
Using Mobile device: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEsvFAOBfn4
Using computer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ9mAkMEK6w
EPT Tyyni Open - Registration schedule
TYYNI X - Registration schedule
REGISTRATION Q & A
Q: My name contains characters what Disc Golf Scene does not accept. Is this a problem?
A: No. Just use your name with letters from A to Z. Your name will be correct in PDGA page, its updated from your PDGA number.
Q: Do I need to have active PDGA membership while registering?
A: No. But you will need active PDGA membership before the event starts. Finnish players will also need an FDGA (=SFL) competition licence during the event.
Q: I am a Pro player but not so good. I want to play in the Am -division. Is that possible?
A: Yes it is. Check Pro’s playing AM rating limits from PDGA site: https://www.pdga.com/pdga-documents/tour-documents/divisions-ratings-and-points-factors
Q: If my rating rises too high for the division that I have registered into, can I still play? Can I change my division later?
A: Player is responsible for his eligibility to play in the division he has registered into. If you are not eligible to play in the division, you cannot play at all. Changing the division might not be possible (=if the pool/division you want to play is full, it is full, there is no room for you). If you are not sure that will your rating rise too high or not, better be safe than sorry and register to a higher division.
Check all the rating limits and other qualification standards from PDGA site: https://www.pdga.com/pdga-documents/tour-documents/divisions-ratings-and-points-factors
Q: I do not have a credit card, can I pay with debit or Visa Electron card?
A: Yes you can. Visa and/or Mastercard is a brand name, not a credit card (=Visa Electron is a Visa card. Mastercard Debit is a Mastercard -card). Check all details about the payment from PayPal site https://www.paypal.com.
Q: I forgot to enter my tee-off song. Can I it them later?
A: Yes you can. If you have an account at DiscGolfScene.com, you edit those details by yourself.
Q: Event is FULL! I want to play! Should I register to waitlist?
A: Yes. Notice, you will get a 100% refund if you do not get a spot in the event. Lots of withdrawals will come and it’s highly suggested to register to waitlist, even when the list is hundreds of players long.
Q: What if the event will be cancelled due to COVID-19 or like?
A: In the unfortunate case that the event will be cancelled, we will go with PDGA’s policy. Our goal is to keep you players happy and get the option of a full refund (minus the processing fee) instead of sending you players pack or something else in return. This will be decided if we have a case of cancellation, but keep in mind that we do our best to handle it for the benefit of the players just like in 2020/2021.
TOURNAMENT REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY
- Entries cannot be exchanged/transferred to anyone else
- Player pack will not be received if you are not physically able to check in. ID is required
- Player cannot pick up player packs for anyone else
- Waitlist players who do not get into the event will receive a 100% cash refund.
- Official withdrawals must be made to email@example.com. Any other method is not processed as an official withdrawal
- A processing fee of 5 € will be deducted from all refunds
- PayPal and DiscGolfScene fees are not refundable
If the official withdrawal is done at the latest on June 6th 2023, the refund is 100% of the entry fee
If the official withdrawal is done between June 7th 2023 and June 21st 2023, the refund is 100% ONLY if the spot can be filled from waitlist. If the spot can not be filled, the refund is 50% of the entry fee.
If the official withdrawal is done between June 22nd 2023 and June 29th 2023, the refund is 100% ONLY if the spot can be filled from waitlist. If the spot can not be filled, the refund is 25% of the entry fee.
If the official refund is done later than June 29th, the refund is 25% of the entry fee. Players in Amateur and Junior Divisions may choose taking player pack instead of refund.
Any player who fails to officially withdraw receives NO refund.
In case of cancellation because of COVID-19 or like, we aim to refund the players first or give some other options.