Last minute information
Tomorrow it begins – NBDG Tyyni 2021 sponsored by Latitude 64. I think this is the moment me, you and others have been waiting for. Players, caddies, volunteers and spectators – let’s have a fantastic event!
Some important last minute tips and instructions to all players:
- Double check your tee-time. Do it now and do it again in the morning before your round. There has been some changes due last minute withdrawals and there might come still more. Do this before all of your rounds.
- Take enough drinking water for round. Due these circumstances caused by COVID there are no water spots on the courses.
- Take the shuttle bus to Nevas. From Thursday to Saturday it isn’t allowed to arrive to Nevas with own car due the limited parking space there. Free shuttle bus transfers players and caddies form Neste Sipoonlahti to Nevas. Bus schedule and more information can be found in the Tyyni Metrix page news. Wear you mask in the bus.
- Caddies are welcome to join you. Yes, you can take caddy with you.
- Be responsible with COVID actions. Do not take part to competition if you are feeling sick or are in quarantine. Take care of good hygiene (wash your hands, use disinfections). Wear mask in every situation where social distancing can’t be secured (for example indoors and bus rides)
- Spectators are allowed almost on all courses. Only exception is Nevas, where spectators are not allowed to come due the limited parking space.
- Award ceremony. Oh yes, award ceremony and player’s party are back in the schedule. Saturday’s ceremony will begin about 7pm at Sibbe. Join the party.
- Remember to eat. There are a lot of good options for eating. Restaurant Kolo at Nevas, the famous Box Grill halfway between Sibbe and Nevas, Cafe and Villa at Sibbe… On Thursday Kusmiku’s burger truck will be at Ford DGP. On Saturday there will be The Alexanders food truck with Greek menu at Keinukallio (info updated July 1st)
- Have fun. Tyyni is a big competition with big prize pool. But is also an experience. When you have fun on the course, you get the experience. And maybe less bogeys..?
- #tyynimoment #tyyni2021 #tyyni